FaQs. General Information
WHY CANT I SEE PRICES?
As we like to make sure that the customer has ordered correctly and right amount, we will either call you for payment or email a proforma.
HOW CAN I PAY?
We accept most major credit and debit cards, in addition to, cash and bank transfers.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
Most orders for stock items placed before 2:00pm are despatched that day for next day delivery to most of mainland UK. For other areas we will give an approximate delivery time with your order.
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
Delivery charges vary on the size of your order and the delivery destination. Details on request.
DO YOU DELIVER TO THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, OFFSHORE, AND ABROAD?
Yes we deliver anywhere in the UK. We also ship worldwide. Details on request.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER?
All Returns are at our discretion and subject to our Terms and Conditions. Returns which have not been authorised and booked in by us in advance will not be accepted. There may be a restocking charge for Returns which are not faulty.
WHAT ARE YOUR OPENING HOURS?
Monday – Thursday: 9-5.00pm
Friday: 9- 4:30pm summer (winter early closing, please call for times)
We are closed on Bank Holidays and some seasonal holidays. Please call first to ensure we are open before coming.
We do not close for lunch.
HOW DO WE APPLY STUDS, RIVETS, AND EYELETS?
With our machinery applying these trimmings has never been easier. We stock and supply a range of machines and tools to apply fasteners to your fabric. Please see our Machinery section
DO YOU HAVE A TRADE COUNTER & WHERE CAN I PARK?
Yes customers are welcome to visit during Opening Hours.
We have a free customer car park.
CAN YOU MAKE GOODS TO MY REQUIREMENTS?
Yes. We make a large number of products both fabrics and trimmings tailored to your specific needs. Please ask us to quote – many customers are pleasantly surprised.
DOES YOUR FABRIC COMPLY WITH ……?
Please contact us for Specifications and Certificates of Conformity.
HOW DO WE FIT ZIP PULLERS ON THE ZIP CHAIN?
1. Screw the jig to your worktop with the platform facing outwards.
2. Place the puller upside down and completely on top of the platform (so the middle of the puller is free to take the zip chain). The tab of the puller should be hanging down, the flat part of the puller should be furthest away from you and the pointed part facing you.
3. Trim the zip chain to ensure a level end.
4. Open the zip chain and turn upside down.
5. Feed the 2 sides of the zip chain together simultaneously through the puller and pull through.
- Never use other makes of pullers on Mansam zip chain – only Mansam pullers guaranteed with Mansam zip chain and vice versa.
- If you separate the 2 sides of a coil of zip completely, you must make sure that you only use the 2 sides of that same coil (right and left side) together. Do not use the right side and left sides of different coils together.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us.